Tuesday, February 2, 2010

10 things 2sday

1. My internet has been bugging the heck out of me today.

2. I keep forgetting to do other posts. It just keeps becoming tuesday before I do anything else.

3. Pistachio pudding is delicious.

4. I deleted my Myspace this week. I just didn't see the point of having it anymore.

5. Even though I haven't been blogging I've been doing a lot of other writing lately.

6. My dad is trying to spray the dog with the squirt bottle (for being naughty) but he keeps hitting me.

7. I just got a webcam to use with Skype. I can't wait to really start using it.

8. Dolly lost her toy at work yesterday. I didn't find it till this afternoon.

9. My pant leg is still wet, and it's making me cold.

10. I promise I'll get a real post done this week.

2 comments:

  1. Who are you going to Skype with? I should delete my Myspace too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet that spray bottle was aimed at you too. Oh, for an instant playback at the right time and place. No insults to your Dad, but I know how it worked in this family.

    ReplyDelete