Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thirteen Things Thursday

1. I was late on posting this week, so I thought I'd give you all a little extra.

2. Went to the outlet mall with my sister (and baby Connor) on Sunday. It was very fun, and we both bought things.

3. Today I had a successful shopping trip to TjMaxx. It's hard to do. You have to be in the right mood to try a million things, but I found 2 shirts and a scarf.

4. Watching figure skating. It's such a beautiful sport.

5. I didn't have to work today. It was kind of fun to be able to decide to do whatever I wanted with the day.

6. A couple of friends of mine have made lists of things they want to do before they die. It's not a new concept, and having "die" in the title is a bit morbid, so I think I'll make a list of "Things I'd like to accomplish in my lifetime." I'll post it here once I've created it.

7. Unlike my friends, I will make my list only out of things I haven't done, not start with a half filled list.

8. The reason I missed Tuesday was that I took Nyquil for a cold and my brain went away.

9. I have no excuse for Wednesday.

10. I talk about coffee a lot, I really love it, but I really love tea too. It's incredibly good.

11. I don't know what I'd do without spell check. I'm quite the abysmal speller without it.

12. I also have terrible handwriting, but technology can't fix that.

13. Clap if you believe in faeries.

No comments:

Post a Comment