Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ten Things Tuesday

1. I love "The Big Bang Theory," It's such a funny show.

2. My new Elle magazine should be arriving soon. I'm excited.

3. I need to clean my room, asap.

4. Ditto on getting my laundry done.

5. In a few days I will no longer be a teenager. I can't believe it.

6. It's a beautiful day outside, perfect for a walk with the dog, but I have to get ready for work soon.

7. My cat's an idiot. She's perfectly fine, but the other night she was jumping onto the short wall upstairs, overshot, and fell 15 feet from the second story to the ground floor. They do say that cat's always land on their feet, and it seems to be true. She wasn't hurt, but she was embarrassed for a while.

8. Because of falling, my poor Hazel only has 5 lives left. She's crawled into and fallen 10ish feet down a vent and gotten trapped, she's gone into the vent twice (half life gone for each time), gotten stuck in a wall for a few days, and now fallen nearly two stories.

9. The new Alice in Wonderland looks really really creepy.

10. Time for Starbucks soon. Hip hip hooray.

2 comments:

  1. PS:

    number 11: Avatar was a good movie...and starbucks is over-rated, im done having coffee there. In fact, my sister Natalie also agrees with me one hundred percent.

    - Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you on #9. I think I'll skip that movie.

    ReplyDelete