Sunday, February 7, 2010

Something Different

I've been thinking for a while about what I could do for a blog post other than ten things tuesday, and to tell the truth it's been hard. Part of the problem, is that when I'm thinking about it, I'm usually not on the computer. I like to say that a lot of my writing happens in my head. I'm always thinking, always creating stories, and the only person that hears or sees them is me. Most of those things would be just for me anyway; my little observances throughout the day, conversations I wish had happened differently, things I imagine having in the future... stuff that isn't worth sharing. It's hard, finding something to put into words for others that is something I want read. I'm going to work on that, or at least try to. At the time being though, a lot of my writing time is concentrated on my book, so it might still be only every so often that a post isn't ten things tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment