Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesday Things Ten

1. I'm starting to have trouble being creative about my titles for TTT

2. A special shout out to my cousin Maelee! Thank you for your card. It's so nice to hear from you, and that you read my blog:)

3. Read a 380+ page book in one night. Could not put it down. (The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong)

4. Don't worry mom, I wasn't up that late. It was a fast read.

5. Can't wait to start the sequel tonight.

6. Oh Mike Rowe. That Dirty Jobs host is one crazy person.

7. Homemade chicken soup. Yum yum yum. Thanks mom.

8. Cornbread is good too.

9. I know you're feeling crummy Nat. Hope you get better soon.

10. Dec is a little baby kitty that just breaks my heart. She's only a couple months old and today she had surgery to put a pin in to set her broken back leg. Every time she moved wrong she let out a cry that just goes to your very core. In theory though, she should make a full recovery and once again become a healthy happy cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment