Tuesday, January 26, 2010

TTT

1. Yeah, I know. Still just another ten things tuesday.

2. I think something's wrong with my sinuses. I just keep feeling a little off.

3. I really hate the negative connotation that the world has put against Pit Bulls. It's the owners, not the breed.

4. We got a new fireplace. It's gas and awesome.

5. New couch and rug too.

6. Dolly's not allowed on the new couch. She's not very happy about the arrangement.

7. I love how, the older you get, the easier it is to be friends with your sibling. My sister, and my brother-in-law, are two of my best friends.

8. I'm reading P.S. I love you. It's a lot different from the movie, but still good.

9. I figured out how to get the cd player at work to play my Ipod.

10. I want snow. It's january, and there hasn't been any real snow. I don't want to screw up the roads really, I just want a little bit of winter wonderland.

No comments:

Post a Comment