Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ten Things Tuesday of my very own.

In order to motivate myself to update this blog with any regularity I am taking a page out of my sister's book and starting "ten things tuesday," the post where you post ten thoughts that pass through your brain on tuesdays. Here goes.

1. It's really difficult to type while bouncing. My nephew Connor is asleep on my bed and I'm trying to keep him that way. He's very tired and I know he'll benefit from a long nap.

2. I just had to edit thought #1 because I wrote "bounce while bouncing" instead of "type while bouncing." I have problems.

3. I really want to start exercising more, but it's so hard to get motivated when you have asthma.

4. I'm so proud of my dog Dolly. I took her to the dog park for the first time in many months. She had been having aggression problems since July, but I've been working very hard to correct this and am happy to say I've been successful. She gets to have doggy friends.

5. I love watching cheesy entertainment television. E! network really is my guilty pleasure. But hey, it keeps me current with Hollywood. lol.

6. Connor just woke up. Luckily he seems happy.

7. I'm going to make sure to start writing more, both here and in my book. My New Years resolution is to write 3 pages a week.

8. My sister got a new camera (nikon D3000 if memory serves) with christmas money. We're going to do a photo shoot this weekend.

9. Dolly's such a good girl with her human cousin. I've had Connor down here since 8:00 and it's now almost 10:30 and she hasn't moved from where she's laying at the foot of the bed the entire time.

10. This took me a bit longer then I thought. I understand why my sister doesn't get as much done as she'd always like.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for TTT. Yes you are correct on camera type. Now it's time for a bit more work :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and obviously you have more skills than I because I don't know how to get a pretty picture at the top of my blog. HELP!!!

    ReplyDelete