Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What else but Ten Things Tuesday

1. Seriously need to post something else. lol

2. I love using Facebook to keep in touch with friends, but I hate all those extra apps people use. "Farmville" "Mobsters" etc. Luckily I've managed to hide most of them. Otherwise, it'd take me a lot longer to read the news feed.

3. Did a photo shoot with my sister on Sunday. It was a blast.


4. The photo shoot took place at our old elementary school. Everything was so much smaller then I remembered.

5. Unfortunately, on a sad note, my grandpa (dad's dad) isn't going to live much longer. He's been sick for a while, and my uncle says it'll be a matter days.

6. I'm watching Criminal Minds. It's a very intense show.

7. I have seriously found the best nail polish. Sally Hanson Insta-Dry. In less then a minute you can knock your nails against anything and it won't smear or dent.

8. My sister left her Iphone at our house. It's tempting to fiddle with it, but I'd probably screw it up.

9. I'm glad I don't have the flu anymore.

10. My brother in law has a job interview tomorrow. Good luck Garrett!

2 comments:

  1. On Facebook games... yeah, I really like Mafia Wars and publish a lot to help other players. Good for you for hiding what you don't want to see.

    Glad you're not sick anymore. Sam was sick over the weekend too. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, I have my iPhone back. How did we deal without cell phones?

    ReplyDelete