Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ten Things Tuesday

1. I promise that i will soon make another post non-tuesday related.

2. I really hate being sick. It's just not fun.

3. It's also hard to think while you're sick. I'm supposed to come up with ten thoughts, but I'm having troubles.

4. I made a smoothie for breakfast today. It was actually really good. Our blender doesn't work well though.

5. I hate taking the dog out when it's pouring down rain. She takes so long and I get soaked.

6. I got new equipment to start exercising with; a balance ball and a medicine ball. It's actually kind of fun.

7. Because I'm sick I don't get to hold baby Connor, and that makes me sad.

8. There's nothing good on tv at 3 in the afternoon.

9. I haven't had starbucks since saturday because I haven't been out of the house. I want my grande 2 pump peppermint 2 pump white chocolate mocha.

10. This has been a mostly mopey/sorry for myself post, so I'll close with the fact that Dolly is so cute when she sleeps under the covers. She's the only dog I've ever had that does that, and it's adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment