Tuesday, March 30, 2010

ten things

1. Well, you all know what day it is.

2. Dolly has to stay tied up to the door nob. She has a UTI and her house training is not very reliable at the moment.

3. She really really does not like being tied to the door.

4. Got my Toms shoes this week. They are incredibly comfortable.

5. Went to the dentist today and found out that I have a tooth that may one day spontaneously self-destruct. I guess this is a thing that happens to people on rare occasion, and the dentists don't know why, although it's not because of poor oral hygiene.

6. Watching New Moon with mom. It's the first time she's seen it since it opened in theaters.

7. Next week I'll try to go a whole TTT without mentioning anything Twilight related.

8. I want to go to Ben Franklin. There are some crafts I've been pondering, and I want to look at supplies.

9. I need a nail file, but I'm not sure if I want to get up.

10. I have music for Easter stuck in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment