Thursday, March 4, 2010

Blog Parade

1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why?
There are so many, but one is when Dolly is sleeping curled up against me. She's so calm and peaceful and not running crazily around the house:)
2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of?
I think I'm going to have to agree with my sister and say Starbucks, triple grande peppermint white mocha (two pumps of each syrup). So good. Or maybe citrus squeeze Jamba Juice. They have protein powder...
3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?
Win the lottery (sorry Nat for stealing your answer again) so that I could do what I love without having to worry about money.
4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot?
Every time I stub my toe. I do it a lot because I'm really not careful. Story of my life.
5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?
I'd actually love to be in Cassandra Clare's world in the Mortal Instruments series. To live in New York (or the Glass City of the Shadowhunters) and have bad-ass demon fighting powers. Not to mention the fact that Vampires, Werewolves, Faeries, and Warlocks/Witches are all real.
6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?
The talent of not procrastinating.
7.If money were no object, where would you go on vacation.
If money is no object then I'm going to Europe. The whole thing.
8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?
Jazz with a little blues.
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?
I dunno. Is there a store where I can get amazing clothes and good books in the same place?
10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?
I don't want to give up my freedoms as a woman, but there are a lot of lovely things about the past that I wouldn't mind experiencing.
11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?
Monochromatic isn't a good look for anyone. Do I get jeans? Well, I'd make the colored things green (the shade that looks on me)
12. If you were one of the seven dwarfs, which one would you be?(Doc, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Happy, or Dopey)
I have no idea. I'm a little bit of all of those. Can I just be Snow White? She's prettier.
13. What's the last album you listened to?
Joss Stone; Color me Free.
14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you?
I'd actually really love to travel to India. I know there are some scary parts, but it also seems like an amazing place.

~~~Be real, be fun, and be you! In your party post, give us a glimpse into who you are--what your passions, interests, quirks, and traits are. The more we can relate to you, the more likely you are to get people returning to your blog for more! :)

1 comment: