Tuesday, March 9, 2010

10 things tuesday

1. I love Hello Panda cookies. Natalie, you know what those are:)

2. Dolly smells like Advantage Multi flea treatment.

3. A lot of sweet things I used to love are too sweet now a days. I had chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting, but the frosting (which I used to love) I almost couldn't finish. This has been happening a lot lately.

4. I suppose it's technically a good thing that I'm losing my sweet tooth. I heard sugar's supposed to not be good for you or something.

5. I'm getting my hair colored on Thursday.

6. Ten days till New Moon DVD is out.

7. Vote for Connor. Because he is the cutest.

8. I hope I don't get called into work early tomorrow, but something tells me I will.

9. Two left and I'm stuck, so I'm going to cheat by including this as one of my thoughts.

10. Going to go read a review for a book I want.

1 comment: