Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ten Things Tuesday

1. I absolutely love my new hair. It's so fun.

2. The Twilight graphic novel is so pretty, and it was fun to read.

3. I wish it was the whole thing though and not just part one. It's stops just after the meadow.

4. New Moon is out on Saturday.

5. Last Twilight thing. Watched the Eclipse teaser trailer. I wish I could see more.

6. I really want to go camping. Might be going with Nat, Garrett, Connor, and Megan Memorial weekend.

7. I always do these so late in the day.

8. Watched a video Garrett put together of Connor's first 5 months. So cute.

9. Connor just may be the cutest thing ever.

10. That's it. I can't think of any more. This is all you get.

2 comments:

  1. Connor IS the cutest thing ever. You need a picture of him on here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camping on that weekend can't work - i dont have the weekends off.

    ReplyDelete