Friday, April 30, 2010

I'm a bad blogger

I really have neglected my blog the last few weeks. I've been a bit preoccupied with my new hobby; knitting. It's had me so absorbed that I've been getting on the computer much less often, so it's not just my blog I've been skimping on. The site I have been spending time on though is Ravelry. It's a website for knitters and crocheters, with lots of fun things, including patterns (many of which are free).
Anyway, so far I've made two pairs of Bella Mittens, which are the mittens that Kristen Stewart wears in Twilight and New Moon. One for me, and one for my sister. Now I'm working on a tunic length sweater that's sleeveless with cables and a cowl neckline.



Knitting is so fun. I absolutely love doing it, and also having a craft that I can do by myself, but that doesn't have to take my full concentration.

2 comments:

  1. I was directed to an incorrect link with "Ravelry". Tried .blogspot.com too.

    ReplyDelete